Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Hey Boss Babe, you have questions; we have answers! Feel free to contact us if you don't find what you are looking for!
How long does body contouring take?
Each method of body contouring has a different course of treatment, which means they each require a different amount of your time.
DO I NEED TO KEEP GETTING BODY CONTOURING TREATMENTS TO MAINTAIN MY RESULTS?
The number of procedures you will need depends on your body type and your desired look. You should talk to your Body Boss professional as they can advise the number of treatments needed. After treatments it is still possible for you to gain back the fat that was removed, so you do need to keep up with a healthy diet and exercise routine to continue enjoying your results.
What areas can body contouring treat?
Whether you want to reduce excess fat in your abdomen, “love handles,” thighs, back, chest, “double chin,” or another area, chances are that we can find the best option for you!
Who is a good candidate for body contouring?
- Individuals whose weight loss has stabilized
- Individuals who have excess skin following significant weight loss
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals
- Individuals that are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
- Individuals already within their goal weight (or near it)
- Individuals who has positive, realistic goals
- Women who have been pregnant
What can i expect after treatment?
We preform non-surgical body sculpting so there is no down-time. Patients can generally get back to their daily routines after treatment. You will even be able to return to work directly after. Just be sure to talk to your Body Boss professional, as they can advise your recovery process.